Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Time difference time



Is it possible to get jet lag from a 1 hr 40minute flight and a time difference of only 60 minutes?
If so I’d like to sign up to the newsletter and admit that I’m currently labouring under its oppressive fogginess.
Being back in Manchester for the first time in about six weeks I’m still working on Oslo time and finding it rather difficult to adjust (oh, by the way, forget everything I said about Ryanair in the last post – the flight was over two hours late and the cabin crew happily furnished me with both the correct coinage and a few smiles).
Today I was up and furiously at them prior to 7am (for a freelance bum that’s unheard of), whereas yesterday I was knackered and ready to chuck in my quill for the day at only half three (that’s more like it), and in bed at about eleven. And I wasn’t even drunk.
I’d like to write more about this phenomenon now, but it’s currently about half eight so I’m just about ready for my elevenses.

Anyway – jet lag, you, short flights, possible? Answers on a picture of yourself naked to the usual address please.

1 comment:

Lothiane said...

:P

nope, not possible.

You probably suffer from a shock after leaving this lovely city. Come back immediately and it will pass, I promise.